What information is gathered and how is it used?
The questions we ask on our site are used only to determine which insurance companies and products best match your unique needs. Each insurance company bases its final prices on its own criteria. To more accurately match you with the best company, product and policy for your needs, we gather some general health, lifestyle, family history, and contact information on our site. A licensed representative will then review your submission and, if necessary, either call or email you to clarify any outstanding issues and provide you with the information you request.
From time to time, we may contact you with information concerning various insurance products that we believe might be of interest to you. Of course, you should only feel comfortable providing this information to a trusted name with a verified commitment to your privacy and security. As America’s number one independent term life sales agency, PolicyExpertsLV has helped hundreds of thousands of people get the coverage they need – quickly and privately.
When does PolicyExpertsLV provide my personal information to insurance companies?
Only when you explicitly authorize us to begin the application process for the policy and carrier you choose. Even then, you will receive the formal paperwork to review (and correct, if necessary) and sign before any information will be released to the carrier of your choice.
How will the insurance companies use my information once I authorize its release?
Any personal information gathered by PolicyExpertsLV is used only for the process of qualifying you for insurance products. Where permitted by law, your information may be used to request credit, medical and/or driving records from a third party. This information is used for underwriting the application in accordance with the disclosures and releases that you must review and sign. These authorizations are included with your application.
How do we use your information?
We use your Information to:
- Provide the Services;
- Help underwrite and provide accurate insurance premium rate quotes;
- Provide insurers with the required information for applications;
- provide or offer other financial and consumer products and services from partners with whom we have entered into a joint marketing agreement;
- Provide, maintain and improve customer service;
- Tailor your experience with the Services to your interests;
- Develop and improve the Site and the Services;
- respond to your inquiries; and communicate with you regarding the insurance products that you purchased through the Site as well as other products and services that may be of interest to you.
What information do we share with third parties?
Questions or Concerns
If you have additional questions or would like more information regarding our information collection, use of disclosure practices, please feel free to contact us Info@policyexpertslv.com